Breece Hall drafted in 2nd round by Jets -- No. 36 overall

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
I would just like to dislocate my shoulder by patting myself on the back here.

I concur. I bet Breece has a pretty big chip on his shoulder as well.

Gotta say I'm more annoyed every week that another guy in my fantasy league picked him before I could. Even more salt in the wound is that it's a keeper league so I probably won't be able to get him for a long time T_T

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I would just like to dislocate my shoulder by patting myself on the back here.
Pat all you want. I'll hold your body still while you dislocate!

It's still early but I think by now it is also apparent that he is a very special back, running, receiving, and a good locker room guy! What's not to like?

The Jets also have some good young talent, appear to have a good young coach, are creating the culture they want, and are much more fun to watch than the 'old' Jets. Who knows where they might be in another year or three.

Reactions: khardbored

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I concur. I bet Breece has a pretty big chip on his shoulder as well.

Gotta say I'm more annoyed every week that another guy in my fantasy league picked him before I could. Even more salt in the wound is that it's a keeper league so I probably won't be able to get him for a long time T_T
I feel your pain. I am in a league with my buddies and we do a live draft every year. Since I had pick 10 of 12 in a snake draft, I traded up my third round pick to get the 4th pick in the third round, thinking I would be able to secure Breece. Two picks before me, someone shouts "I take Breece Hall" and the next thing anyone could hear was "DAMMIT!" super loud coming from me. In my head I was thinking I can still get an ISU guy and take Montgomery. Montgomery went next, the very pick before me. I had to settle for JK Dobbins, who has been injured and meh and might have lost his job to Kenyan Drake after Sunday.

Cyclones8824

Cyclones nation. Let’s ride
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 16, 2022
Ankeny
He probably will get even more involved in the passing game with Elijah Moore requesting a trade