Breece Hall #1 in NCAA rushing yardage

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I noticed that Troy had monster numbers—but his best season ypc was 5.8. What’s Breece’s now?

He just isn’t getting as many carries as Troy did. Which I’m fine with.
Career = 5.6
This year = 6.7

Reactions: isutrevman

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I noticed that Troy had monster numbers—but his best season ypc was 5.8. What’s Breece’s now?

He just isn’t getting as many carries as Troy did. Which I’m fine with.

Everyone and their dog knew that Troy was THE guy to stop, so given that everyone knew it was coming, and we did it all game every game anyway, 5.8 is an amazing number.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
I hear Baylor is pretty bad at run defense. Should be another big game for Breece.

I made the mistake of looking at the stats from the 71-7 game. Baylor had 291 yards rushing. Sounds about right for Breece this weekend. I hope we absolutely crush them.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Everyone and their dog knew that Troy was THE guy to stop, so given that everyone knew it was coming, and we did it all game every game anyway, 5.8 is an amazing number.
I golfed with an ISU assistant coach about 15-16 years ago (name slips my mind) who played defensive back for Missouri. He said tackling TD was like trying to tackle a fire plug. He said you almost had to let him past you so you could get him down from behind.

psychlones

Jun 13, 2006
Ames, IA
I golfed with an ISU assistant coach about 15-16 years ago (name slips my mind) who played defensive back for Missouri. He said tackling TD was like trying to tackle a fire plug. He said you almost had to let him past you so you could get him down from behind.
I'm guessing it was this guy?