Breakout player

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
I think it will be Arnaud. He has NFL size, athleticism, and arm strength. He is going to put it all together and put up video game numbers in Herman's offense this year.

I don't know if I agree on the arm strength

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Offense- Darius Reynolds. Defense- David Simms, though he was pretty good last year.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
I don't know if I agree on the arm strength

Arm strength is not an issue for Arnaud. Take a look at the KU game from two seasons ago. He hits Sumrall on a deep out to the opposite of the field. Touch, accuracy, and decision-making have been an issue.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Arm strength is not an issue for Arnaud. Take a look at the KU game from two seasons ago. He hits Sumrall on a deep out to the opposite of the field. Touch, accuracy, and decision-making have been an issue.
the balls don't seem to have a lot of zip on them though.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
the balls don't seem to have a lot of zip on them though.

Agree to disagree. I think sometimes they have too much zip which takes away from his accuracy. It is usually when he gets happy feet in the pocket.

musicboy

Apr 10, 2006
I agree, AA needs to have a better season. He doesn't have to be a Heisman candidate, he has A-Rob and a host of receivers - just get them the ball and manage the games!

CyFever

Dec 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
On offense, I'm hoping for a WR, any WR. I'm sneaking in a two-for-one with this pick as it means by extension that AA is having a great year too.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Arnaud has great arm strength. He hits that deep out easily and with velocity. Touch and timing in the offense have been his problems.

In comparison to who? In comparison to Bret Meyer, yes, he does have great arm strength. In comparison to NFL caliber players like you said, no, he doesn't

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
klein-300x181.jpg
Defense: AJ Klein

On offense I'd love for it to be Arnaud, I keep holding out on him to have that "dare to be great season" but he hasn't quite been outstanding, good but definitely room for improvement. A-Rob is already on top of his game. I think this is the year Sedrick Johnson lives up to hype.

get_image

Jun 14, 2010
Like many have said, on offense it needs to be AA and on defense we need (several) DL to step up. I doubt either happens, and will go with Washington on D and James White on offense.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron