BRE=100%

• Presidential Race Discussion - Please make sure to keep all discussion within the "Politics Forum" in order to keep the main forums civil and politics-free.
    You can opt-in to the Political Forum in your user settings - note that the change may take up to 2 hours to process.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I don't dislike BRE, I just want to see him prove it over a Big 12 conference season.

Last year he had a GREAT November and REALLY fell off as competition got better, to the point where he hurt us more than helped..

I REALLY like the start of the season for our front court.

• Agree
Reactions: CYEATHAWK

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Seems like this is a much better roster for BRE. Allows him to just do BRE things, as opposed to running offense through him at the high post (shoot me now).

This nails it. We ran offense through him way too often last year. Whether it was high post or post isos, he just had the ball in his hands too much. I'm hopeful this year he can be a ball mover on offense and do the dirty work.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
This nails it. We ran offense through him way too often last year. Whether it was high post or post isos, he just had the ball in his hands too much. I'm hopeful this year he can be a ball mover on offense and do the dirty work.
I think that was mainly a function of the general disfunction of our offense. Just trying to find things that worked. He should have more room to operate this year, and if he doesn't, it will be because he's posing a threat and they're sagging and opening up the perimeter.

Run Faster

Sep 28, 2020
My son has had 3 opportunities(2 NIL camps and NIL autograph signing)to met BRE. You couldn’t ask for a better representative of the program. He treated my like son his little brother. Couldn’t have been more generous with his time. The guy is a culture changer!

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
I don't dislike BRE, I just want to see him prove it over a Big 12 conference season.

Last year he had a GREAT November and REALLY fell off as competition got better, to the point where he hurt us more than helped..

I REALLY like the start of the season for our front court.

Yes 100%. And he isn't trying to back his opponent down every play like last year. Only to bang if off the rim or throw it through the back board. Not forcing things. Get 10-12 good minutes a game like he is now....and that is a winner.

Reactions: cyfan92

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Yes 100%. And he isn't trying to back his opponent down every play like last year. Only to bang if off the rim or throw it through the back board. Not forcing things. Get 10-12 good minutes a game like he is now....and that is a winner.
Last year we had no offense, every one was doing things they were comfortable doing trying to score.