Braxton Miller OUT for season

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Too bad for Braxton Miller. Fun player to watch when he's healthy. But as it pertains to the Hoks, good. Let Hok fans get their hopes up that much more. The bigger the delusions, the better the letdown.

Last edited:

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Yeah, I don't think there are any playoff caliber teams left now.

Maybe Michigan State, but that's about it. I haven't seen their non con schedule but I'm guessing that they'd have to run the table to sneak past, say, two SEC teams with one loss each.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
From what I see, Braxton Miller still has his redshirt available. Would you use it on him?

I think Miller would probably even like that opportunity. He's not going to play QB in the NFL, he will be a WR/KR/S. So if he loves to play QB, he would have one more year to do so.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
As pathetic as Iowa's schedule, they even have a chance. They could easily go 10-0 and then their two hardest games are at home. This is the most pathetic schedule I've ever seen.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
I'm sure that ugly red team to the west is thrilled. They have been known to cheer for injury to any and everyone. Let's hope they still lose to the Buckeyes.

Edit: Just looked, they don't play tOSU in the conference schedule so no I don't hope they lose to them because that would mean they made it to the championship game.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
As pathetic as Iowa's schedule, they even have a chance. They could easily go 10-0 and then their two hardest games are at home. This is the most pathetic schedule I've ever seen.

Can't wait to see how they **** it up. You just know they'll stub their toe against someone they're widely expected to beat. Could happen as early as week one.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Maybe Michigan State, but that's about it. I haven't seen their non con schedule but I'm guessing that they'd have to run the table to sneak past, say, two SEC teams with one loss each.

Have a tough time seeing two SEC teams, despite having 8 preseason Top 25 teams. That would probably mean no one from either the B10 or B12. Seems Florida State has a good chance to run the table and the PAC12 winner will get pretty big love (6 of Top 25, 3 of Top 11).

Last edited: