bradley

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
did u see that bradley beat indiana?? cant wait til we play them in wells fargo... i beleive thats right..if not my bad..

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
oh yea, no doubt. Anytime we play an NCAA Tourny team should be good for us. I think they will be a good test of this team that we can win...

shadow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Central Iowa
Bradley opened the season with a 78-58 win over DePaul. They pretty much shot DePaul out of the building (hit double digit 3 pointers). When I'm being a student at ISU, my home is in Peoria, IL and my Mom's an alum so I can give you a bit more on what's going on. They will be an extremely tough foe in Des Moines; it will be a fun matchup but if it was played right now I'm thinking BU by 10. Luckily, ISU has time to improve.

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
I am starting to rethink my predictions on the UNI and Bradley games.
UNI is the most deceiving team I have ever seen. I watched them play 17th ranked Washington at Washington last night and man they impressed me.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
I watched the first half of the UNI/Washington game as well and yes, they are a tough team. I couldn't help but think 'what a program GMAC put together there'. He really did an outstanding job at UNI. That program is set to keep reloading year after year at this point. Even after some significant losses to graduation I think UNI will be in the hunt for the conference title.

To sum up, I'm glad we got him!

bcr4isu

Oct 17, 2006
I couldnt agree more, Mac will bring us back to the team to beat in the Big XII again. Give him 3-4 years and things will rolling again, I think he has a pretty good team already, going to be exciting in a couple of years!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron