Boy that didn't take long Snyder

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Sweet Jesus, a lover's quarrel makes ESPN! Bader, are you really that bored? At least it must have been a good one since they both went to the slammer.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Maybe I should put on my reading glasses. I do not recall ever saying that it was appropriate for a man to hit a woman.

What I was trying to say is that it must be a very slow time for sports news. A 4th string QB and his girl friend get into a brawl and it makes SI and someone thinks it is worthy of posting here????? SI must be terribly short on material.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Maybe I should put on my reading glasses. I do not recall ever saying that it was appropriate for a man to hit a woman.

What I was trying to say is that it must be a very slow time for sports news. A 4th string QB and his girl friend get into a brawl and it makes SI and someone thinks it is worthy of posting here????? CF must be terribly short on material.

Fixed.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa

What I was trying to say is that it must be a very slow time for sports news. A 4th string QB and his girl friend get into a brawl and it makes SI and someone thinks it is worthy of posting here????? SI must be terribly short on material.

Gotta agree.. It's really slow right now.

That will all change in two weeks.:yes:

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009

Once again the irony is lost on someone like TarHeelHawk. A Hawk fan posting on a Cyclone message board. But no, THH isn't obsessed or anything like that.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Here's the latest "rumblings" and what not that I'm hearing on Joey "kick-***" Kassanavoid. Joe only goes about 240 lbs so when he punches out a chick she is headed for the nearest hospital and not the nearest jail.

Apparently, the chick was his ex-girlfriend, and she rolled up with her sister and her sister's "boo" (as the young folks say) and wanted to get some of her stuff back from Joe Kool's apartment. Joe politely asked the others to vacate the premises and they refused. He as an upright citizen, suggested mediating the dispute legally by making a phone call to Manhattan's finest. Unfortunately for Joe, he was forced to make that call, at which point the ex went bananas and came at him like a rabid squirrel.

Joe, the gentleman, regrettably found himself a bit scratched up when the police rolled up The ex lied and said he hit her and got both arrested. A little simple detective work and some key testimony from the first-hand witnesses cleared it up and he's not expected to face any charges from the whole, unfortunate event and should have his good name completely cleared. He was back practicing with the team for Saturday's public scrimmage.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Here's the latest "rumblings" and what not that I'm hearing on Joey "kick-***" Kassanavoid. Joe only goes about 240 lbs so when he punches out a chick she is headed for the nearest hospital and not the nearest jail.

Apparently, the chick was his ex-girlfriend, and she rolled up with her sister and her sister's "boo" (as the young folks say) and wanted to get some of her stuff back from Joe Kool's apartment. Joe politely asked the others to vacate the premises and they refused. He as an upright citizen, suggested mediating the dispute legally by making a phone call to Manhattan's finest. Unfortunately for Joe, he was forced to make that call, at which point the ex went bananas and came at him like a rabid squirrel.

Joe, the gentleman, regrettably found himself a bit scratched up when the police rolled up The ex lied and said he hit her and got both arrested. A little simple detective work and some key testimony from the first-hand witnesses cleared it up and he's not expected to face any charges from the whole, unfortunate event and should have his good name completely cleared. He was back practicing with the team for Saturday's public scrimmage.

Well that's heck of a story.... Bet it took Snyder 10 minutes to cook that one up.:jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron