Bought a bidet a few weeks ago

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I could, too - but I would just think you'd need to flush several times to achieve anything? IDK.
200.gif

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
My father-in-law has two. They are great. The first time I used it I couldn't stop laughing the sensation was...surprising. I saw one advertised at the Ankeny Menards for $999. I may have to collect some beer cans to pay for it but I am seriously thinking about it. Besides, my wife doesn't like me running outside bareassed to use the garden hose. Oh, it was cute at first but when I had to pay for a tall privacy fence the cuteness went away.
I bought a bidet attachment on amazon for $22 and have no regrets. The cold water was a shock the first time I used it but I adjusted quickly. It's also a great way to wake up after my morning poop. I don't even need coffee (okay, I've never needed coffee).

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I bought a bidet attachment on amazon for $22 and have no regrets. The cold water was a shock the first time I used it but I adjusted quickly. It's also a great way to wake up after my morning poop. I don't even need coffee (okay, I've never needed coffee).

I have the warm water attachment and rarely have used it. Because of where I live, I didn’t need the seat warmer for either, but I could see both of those things being useful during an Iowa winter.

Reactions: Angie

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
So this thing comes out from under the lid in between the cheeks and sprays water? Is there a spinning attachment from maximum cleaning?

1597258986225.png

• Funny
  • Haha
Reactions: JM4CY and Angie

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I used to date a girl that had a bidet in the bathroom attached to her bedroom. I found it fascinating and hilarious, and I guess I played around with it a little too much. I think she found my fascination funny at first, but it wasn't too long before I heard "I think you like my bidet more than me".

The worst part was that I never actually got to use it before we broke up. We only dated for a couple months and never got out of the "pretend that we don't poop" phase of the relationship.

Saves time getting dirty and clean at the same time.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
I think she meant sexually. And depending on the angle of the bidet, I could very much see that being able to happen for some women.

I'm aware what she meant...

Did you really think I thought she needed a jet of water to stand up?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Angie