Bought a bidet a few weeks ago

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I used to date a girl that had a bidet in the bathroom attached to her bedroom. I found it fascinating and hilarious, and I guess I played around with it a little too much. I think she found my fascination funny at first, but it wasn't too long before I heard "I think you like my bidet more than me".

The worst part was that I never actually got to use it before we broke up. We only dated for a couple months and never got out of the "pretend that we don't poop" phase of the relationship.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I used to date a girl that had a bidet in the bathroom attached to her bedroom. I found it fascinating and hilarious, and I guess I played around with it a little too much. I think she found my fascination funny at first, but it wasn't too long before I heard "I think you like my bidet more than me".

The worst part was that I never actually got to use it before we broke up. We only dated for a couple months and never got out of the "pretend that we don't poop" phase of the relationship.
@Angie get this man a bidet, he deserves it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Tell you what, America really screwed the pooch by not embracing them. My ******* has never felt cleaner and fresh.
tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
@Angie get this man a bidet, he deserves it.

He claims he was going to get me a bidet as a Christmas gift once, but thought better of it. Pretty sure it would actually have been a gift for himself.

When I went to Europe for the first time a couple of years ago, we checked into our flat and I had to pee pretty badly after the whole "navigating a cab and luggage through the streets of a foreign country after an overnight flight" situation. I know bidets are not used for onesies, but my first order of business was to try it out. That was enough for me - I don't relish being dampened downtown by questionable water sources. Maybe it would be different in my own house.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Since this seems to be an appropriate place to put this, whilst in the middle of the toilet paper debacle a few months ago, out of necessity I discovered this product to wipe my arse. It’s a wonderful, wonderful product. It has made me wonder what kind of disaster was going on down there prior to it’s discover.

91DvFKT8%2B2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
Tell you what, America really screwed the pooch by not embracing them. My ******* has never felt cleaner and fresh.

When I went to Japan a few years ago I was weirded out at first. Then after a few glasses of bourbon I thought I'd try it out. Mother of God. I haven't been able to stop talking about them since. It would be a pain in the ass to get one hooked up in our townhouse but my fiance already knows our next house will have one. They are soooo nice!

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
He claims he was going to get me a bidet as a Christmas gift once, but thought better of it. Pretty sure it would actually have been a gift for himself.

When I went to Europe for the first time a couple of years ago, we checked into our flat and I had to pee pretty badly after the whole "navigating a cab and luggage through the streets of a foreign country after an overnight flight" situation. I know bidets are not used for onesies, but my first order of business was to try it out. That was enough for me - I don't relish being dampened downtown by questionable water sources. Maybe it would be different in my own house.

Plus European bidets are often different from Japanese Washlets. I'd suggest a Washlet. They are electronic and often have features such as seat warmers, water heaters, front and back jets, as well as air dryers. My buddy when he lived in Japan claimed that the local women were known to ummmm...really like them.

• Informative

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I've got a friend at work who will talk your ass off about them (pun intended.) When everyone started hoarding TP I came REALLY close to pulling the trigger on one but my wife resisted. Keep us updated!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

I'm going to hazard a guess that the sensation is different for men than it is for women. Tried it once. Not a fan.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy and Angie