Boomers @ Bucknuts

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
OU goes up 24-13 at 11:11 of the 4Q. Urban Meyer looks perturbed. ... I hope the 100,000+ Buckeye fans don't do to the Boomer road band what I always wanted to do to the Boomer road band. Do they know no other pieces?!?!? ;)

I was living in Chicago a few years back when Ohio St lost @NW. They are easily among the worst fans in sports. Drunk, angry and vandalizing the city they invaded after the loss.

Reactions: isutrevman

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
OU only needs a field goal to tie up the home and away aggregate from last year's blowout loss. College football is incredible.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
OU's looking good. Funny that DB Stoops is still hanging around.

Side note: Baylor is close to 0-2. Love it.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
You know it's slop time when ... Kirk Herbstreet strikes up a conversation about Rafael Nadal (un ... he's a tennis player, FYI).

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
So I know there are a ton of games yet to play.
But, just suppose OU and OSU play Bedlam both undefeated.

The following week they would play each other again.

If they split, the 2 games could the Big 12 get screwed out of the playoff?

If there was no championship game the winner of Bedlam would be guaranteed a spot.

Now I would think it near impossible for a 1 loss OU to be left out given the ass kicking they are laying on on Ohio State.

Again lots of football to be played but Clemson and Bama could conceivably run the table again.

If USC knocks off Stanford tonight, and get through their schedule with 1 loss would be hard to keep them out.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

If there was no championship game the winner of Bedlam would be guaranteed a spot.

Now I would think it near impossible for a 1 loss OU to be left out given the ass kicking they are laying on on Ohio State.

Again lots of football to be played but Clemson and Bama could conceivably run the table again.

If USC knocks off Stanford tonight, and get through their schedule with 1 loss would be hard to keep them out.

We should get 2 in your first scenario as payback for TCU getting screwed.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Bedlam isn't the last game of the season.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron