Bono named as assistant wrestling coach

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
Thats a huge get. Perhaps his compensation will be better than it currently is at UTC. I hope so. I used to enjoy reading his blog while Cael was competing for Olympic gold in Athens, great passion for the sport.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I'm not sure what you mean. The Paulson's would have been better, IMO.

Well we got a guy who was wanted by a lot of people to be the head coach. Now we got a head coach to be an assistant. That would be what I am talking about. I knownothing about wrestling.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Not sure we could get the paulson's as paid assistants....IMO
Not sure we could either, but I think they're two of the most promising prospects out there.

Don't get me wrong, Bono is a good get. I'm thankful that he's coming here, but I just think there are better fish out there.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Well we got a guy who was wanted by a lot of people to be the head coach. Now we got a head coach to be an assistant. That would be what I am talking about. I knownothing about wrestling.
Yea, and I think many of those people that wanted him as a head coach are slightly moronic. He's not a bad get, just not the best one.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
Thats cool...I mean I enjoyed U2's older work the most but I'm glad he's on the staff.

Seriously, who is Bono?

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
images
??

Not sure how much he knows about wrestling. Should be good pub getting him though...

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Dan Gable wasn't coming.

Bono has head coach ties out east. Hands down the best option. I was high on T&T too, but I wouldn't have thought this was possible.
Wait, you didn't think getting Bono was possible or didn't think getting the Paulson's was possible?