Bob Stoops Chimes In

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Barta is so naive, that if someone paid the athletic department $1,000, he would put this on their video board.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
sounds like Mike Brady on the Brady movie. "I just want you to know that where you are, there you are."

• Haha
Reactions: CYdTracked

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
When is the Barta email to all the current and former coaches going to be leaked that says not to do Cameos for "anybody with the first name of" and then a list all of the football coaching staff first names?

• Funny
Reactions: Kinch and NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Lol Fran actually had to address this today

I'll cut him a little slack I believe coaches vs cancer is a good thing. So he just isn't hustling side bucks. But I bet he damn well knew what he was doing when he recorded it. LOL.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I was searching cameo last night to see what other Iowa personalities are on it that could have been trolled too and only big names I found was Gary Dolphin and Dan Gable. Getting Dolph to do one would have just been icing on the cake! One name I was surprised is not on cameo is Jordan Bohanon. For all the NIL pub he generated I thought for sure that DB would have been trying to get a few extra $ off that too.

• Haha
Reactions: Kinch

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron