Blake Hinson to Miss 2020-21 Season

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
That was a forgone conclusion when it said he will miss the entire season, unless the season has now been reduced to 14 days.

I could see someone accounting for covid in that decision though, if it is a condition that puts them in a high risk group if they do get covid.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Hinson missed some games for Ole Miss last season with a blood abnormality. I wonder if it’s the same issue.

I didn't realize he had the blood issue. I was wondering if this was a situation like Duggan's, where they ramped up health screenings and found something bad.

Either way, hope Blake gets well soon.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Just curious. How do you get from “2+2” to “17”?
He’s not on campus. He’s taking online classes while home in Florida. Raises a red flag for me and I’m just calling it like I see it.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Damn a 6'7 235 Pound stretch 4 with an attitude and a scoring touch would be great right now.

Yeah not that I think he’d solve all of our problems but do think he’d make us a whole lot better if we had him. If I recall his videos correctly, he would’ve been a nice defensive/rebounding piece for us.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Damn a 6'7 235 Pound stretch 4 with an attitude and a scoring touch would be great right now.

Of the 4 losses I think the one that would be a win if he was here is WVU. Iowa was throwing them in blindfolded....and the other two losses were a mess where I'm not sure one guy would have been a difference maker. But WVU I am certain with him to help down low would have the best chance of being a win.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Of the 4 losses I think the one that would be a win if he was here is WVU. Iowa was throwing them in blindfolded....and the other two losses were a mess where I'm not sure one guy would have been a difference maker. But WVU I am certain with him to help down low would have the best chance of being a win.
The WVU game was really promising for some hope towards progression. I can watch this team play like that and keep it competitive and be satisfied with at least some growth.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas

Actually i was thinking the SDSU and Kstate games with Hinson and Tre would be W's...Look how ISU lost Kstate game..on the boards and their bigs killed us.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron