Blake Hinson to Miss 2020-21 Season

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

alarson

Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
That was a forgone conclusion when it said he will miss the entire season, unless the season has now been reduced to 14 days.
I could see someone accounting for covid in that decision though, if it is a condition that puts them in a high risk group if they do get covid.

Cyched

Minister of Culture
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 8, 2009
Ankeny
Hinson missed some games for Ole Miss last season with a blood abnormality. I wonder if it’s the same issue.
I didn't realize he had the blood issue. I was wondering if this was a situation like Duggan's, where they ramped up health screenings and found something bad.

Either way, hope Blake gets well soon.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Just curious. How do you get from “2+2” to “17”?
He’s not on campus. He’s taking online classes while home in Florida. Raises a red flag for me and I’m just calling it like I see it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron