Black Saturday

ISU_REV

Apr 21, 2006
I HAVE to make a trip to Kinnick today for a wedding reception. I am dreading the trip, but was wondering if anyone knew where I could download the Iowa State fight song so I could play it very loudly while entering the death star. I already have my Iowa State tie ready.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
The Kinnick press box is actually a really nice place for a wedding or reception. I actually went to the VERY FIRST wedding in Kinnick!

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
I HAVE to make a trip to Kinnick today for a wedding reception. I am dreading the trip, but was wondering if anyone knew where I could download the Iowa State fight song so I could play it very loudly while entering the death star. I already have my Iowa State tie ready.

My advice - Don't be that guy. Just go to the wedding and play nice

Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
My advice - Don't be that guy. Just go to the wedding and play nice

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. If it were almost any event but a wedding, go for it. This is your friends' day, though.

(That doesn't stop you from quietly humming the theme song to your date, though! :smile:)

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Not advocating you playing it at a wedding.

But for future use/reference.....

ISU_REV

Apr 21, 2006
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. If it were almost any event but a wedding, go for it. This is your friends' day, though.

(That doesn't stop you from quietly humming the theme song to your date, though! :smile:)

Date??? My 25th anniversary is in June. Can I still call her my date? I will be nice...other than the Iowa State tie signed by Time Floyd and Bill Fennelly. I am hoping this works in the same manner as garlic when someone is around a vampire.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
As much as I hate Iowa those are the fans that get classified as classless, those are the fans that you hate and give the rest of the fans a bad name, have some pride in our school and don't stoop to that level.

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
Date??? My 25th anniversary is in June. Can I still call her my date? I will be nice...other than the Iowa State tie signed by Time Floyd and Bill Fennelly. I am hoping this works in the same manner as garlic when someone is around a vampire.

Today is not about you - be cool.