Black Friday deals 2021

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
I can't justify pulling the trigger on one. My Xbox one is just a Netflix machine at this point.

I was going to jump into the chaos this holiday season to try and buy one but will likely just wait a couple of months. March is the release of Gran Turismo so that will be my target date.

Reactions: StormnClone58

CyclonimusPrime

Aug 18, 2021
Ames
That looks nice. How are the surround speakers powered?

Surround speakers get plugged into the sub. I have a couch up against the wall and hide the connection cables and plug ins behind the couch so it looks entirely wireless (I also run the cables through a speaker stand so all is hidden). The surrounds/subs then connect to soundbar.

EARC/ARC work perfectly with an Xbox Series X hooked up to an LG CX via EARC. I'm able to get DOLBY ATMOS and the power on the thing is actually quite impressive. It's $499 now at Best Buy, but will be reduced to $349.99 for Black Friday.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Since I’m such a bad person. WAL MART is restocking at 2pm today on their Xbox and ps5. Online, be online at 2pm on the product page and click refresh and you will have a chance

You forgot this important part:

Reactions: CyCity

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
I cannot believe this mother ****** is so openly brazen about being an electronics scalper. An absolute lack of self awareness.
I’d consider someone that builds or buys a bot a scalper. I just grab one when I can help people out by telling them when to get them. Not sure how that is such a bad thing?

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron