Black Friday deals 2021

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I’d consider someone that builds or buys a bot a scalper. I just grab one when I can help people out by telling them when to get them. Not sure how that is such a bad thing?
You openly admitted to buying and reselling them. Unless you are selling them at or below cost you are scalping.

• Winner
Reactions: MJ29

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I’d consider someone that builds or buys a bot a scalper. I just grab one when I can help people out by telling them when to get them. Not sure how that is such a bad thing?
Sounds like you're just an inefficient scalper.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I’ve bought 5 ps5s so far. Sold all of them for double the price. Just have to know when places will be stocking them online. I’ve got 2 from target 2 from Best Buy and 1 from Wal mart
Really helpful gouging people.

CycloneGamecock

Apr 13, 2006
I scored a vizio 5.1.2 soundbar for $349.99 (m512a-h6 model number). It's a true dolby atmos system that absolutely rocks. Very key here...ignore the one that is m51a-h6 (costco has it for $210). m51a-h6 is a 5.1 virtual dolby atmos system (not true dolby atmos).

The Hisense U8G is also a solid tv for the money. Surprisingly, the Vizio M series this year is also fairly good. The LG Nanocells have also dramatically improved this year so look for good deals on those.
Is the m51a-h6 $210 in the store at Costco? I see $299 online... I was thinking of getting that one since I have a hub with 3 tvs all going through optical to the soundbar so I can switch sound to the different tvs, hence making true dolby pointless.

JP4CY

I have seen Frozen too many times to count
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
In case anyone wants good info, there is a website blackfriday.com that has ads up.
Some great free tools with purchase of other tools/batteries at HD.

Also, makes sure to check out local places. There are usually good Green Mountain Grill sales at dealers.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Doosh, you may want to mention it to people. It's still funny you think you're smart and doing people a favor when I've already shown that you're just copying info from a Twitter feed.
Also, scalping electronics with extremely-limited supply is still just a generally-s***ty thing to do. Don't forget that detail.