Black and White end zones and logo for Saturday at Jack Trice!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Jonyrose

Oct 5, 2017
That’s doubtless a true story.

And I’m guessing they weren’t offered a voting option that had a trace of Cardinal as a highlight against the black somewhere on it.
I doubt any of the players care that much for minor design details.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That’s doubtless a true story.

And I’m guessing they weren’t offered a voting option that had a trace of Cardinal as a highlight against the black somewhere on it.
Here's what I posted last year as well. I was at the fundraiser and he was specifically asked about them.
Ar a charity function last year Campbell said the team designed these.
I agree that I'd like a splash of color but it's cool he turned it over to them to decide.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I like it a lot better than I thought I would, it looks really sharp.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Oh maaannn I will never hear the end of this from my Hok "friends"
True. You should apologize to them on Iowa States behalf because everyone knows Iowa invented the color black.

CXKNgnQ.gif

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Have the Hok message boards started melting down yet?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
True. You should apologize to them on Iowa States behalf because everyone knows Iowa invented the color black.

CXKNgnQ.gif
I don't mind it personally. Between the racism debacle and the PR blunders of the Big 10 prior to the season, Hok friends/trolls have been relatively tame. There was a bit of a flare up after the Louisiana game, but all I had to do was call to light those blemishes on their name and pride and they shut up pretty fast.

I did have a random tavern hok approach me at Hy-Vee the other day while wearing my ISU mask and ask me why I had #### all over my face, but stuff like that is pretty common place in eastern IA

• Informative
Reactions: Candide

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I care about one thing and it isn't the color of the field. Well, I admit I'm glad the field isn't blue.

• Winner
Reactions: t-noah