Bigger dueche, Hermann or Holgerson?

Bigger dueche, Hermann or Holgerson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JackCyclone

Jan 31, 2013
I'm going with Holgerson and in my opinion it isn't even close. That guy is a gigantic *******.

When WV players entered Jack Trice, didn't someone say they were chanting some foul language at our student section? And after WV scored that two point conversion- did anyone else notice what looked like their entire offense giving the Horns down gesture to the Texas fans right in front of their bleachers?

Dana obviously coaches them to be classy players. WV in my opinion, is handedly the biggest ******* team in the Big 12.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
tenor.gif

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Herman looked like he was going to cry before the end of the WV game, and he came unglued during the OSU upset. I get an impression he may not be the most stable dude -maybe the Burnt Orange pressure is getting to him already... And he has a couple guys that look to be cheap shot artists too.

Holgo is a goof, and we are all annoyed about the "unprofessional" BS, but generally I don't think he is all that bad.

I’m a little worried about Purdy eating some cheap shots against Texas with his playing style. Texas has thrown a few shots over the last couple weeks and the most recent L will only make it worse. I hope the zebras keep it a little more under control than the WVU game.

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
Holgerson at least had somewhat of a valid point regarding the field rush - as much as we like to give him crap for the way it came across.

Herman is just petty.
All I'll say is, he said we were unprofessional, his team was flagged twice for unsportsmanlike penalties. That reflects on him since it's his program. I understand wanting to put it in the face of the Texas fans but you gotta be bigger than that. Very unprofessional on their part.

• Agree
Reactions: Prone2Clone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron