Big XII coaching ranks

ZCyclone

Mar 24, 2009
Ames, IA
I hope this a joke... sharper dressing and wife attractiveness? Toss in a few Mangino-weight and Gundy-media jokes, and its an Onion-esque analysis.

LeBron

Nov 12, 2008
This website has lost all credibility when it comes to college football

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
LOL...

One recruit said this: “I really wasn’t even considering Kansas, but I went up there for a visit. When I saw Coach Mangino’s wife, I was like, that dude is pulling in almost normal stuff and he looks like a whale. He must be pretty smart.”

egami

May 19, 2009
iowa
This website has lost all credibility when it comes to college football

This website never had any real credibility when it comes to anything. It's a glorified blogosphere, nothing more.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Among all the problems with that report, the fact that "coaching knowledge" is weighted the same as "wardrobe" or "wife's looks" renders the whole report useless.

Useless, but it was an interesting read. If done more properly, it could be a decent way to strip out things like facilities, tradition, etc. and really find out who the best coach is. Of course, they seemed to fail in that regard.

Easy there.... Its a blog website, and it was sarcasm kind of like the onion type reports they do, like someone mentioned. But of course it hates on kansas and mangino so you have to take it all seriously.

LeSchmick

Dec 14, 2008
Urbandale
Whoever took this seriously is not the brightest crayon in the box. I found it quite comical, especially the quotes.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
This quote from the article was hilarious: “Mangino’s wife is not even close to the hottest, but she looks absolutely gorgeous standing next to him, if you can see her. One recruit said this: “I really wasn’t even considering Kansas, but I went up there for a visit. When I saw Coach Mangino’s wife, I was like, that dude is pulling in almost normal stuff and he looks like a whale. He must be pretty smart.””

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron