Big XII Championship Game

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Who are you rooting for in the Big XII Championship Game?

• Oklahoma

Votes: 156 92.9%
  • Baylor

Votes: 12 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I don’t think Hurts is really much of a concern for their defense.
Have they seen a good QB all season? Patterson improved as the year went on but still...he's not even Hurts.

Or a receiver that can break out from a hitch?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Have they seen a good QB all season? Patterson improved as the year went on but still...he's not even Hurts.

Or a receiver that can break out from a hitch?
What would tOSU need to be favored by for you to wager $500 on OU cover?

I'd put mine at.... tOSU -17.5

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'll only really pull the 'ISU is *this* close to being 'there'' if BU and OU go on to dominate their bowl games but even then 7-5 is 7-5.
I agree, but we were a walk off Baylor FG and an ISU missed 2 pt conversion from being 2-0 against them instead of 0-2. Just summed the entire season. A season of "what if's"?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I agree, but we were a walk off Baylor FG and an ISU missed 2 pt conversion from being 2-0 against them instead of 0-2. Just summed the entire season. A season of "what if's"?
Yep. You don't have the fundamentals down from the beginning, you're less likely to make the plays when needed, and ISU's record is the result.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What he’s saying is vastly overrated. Also, did Christmas come early for the Sooners or what?
Pretty sure college teams have scout teams.

I'm so happy Baylor didn't get in...they'd likely be there with this LSU game shaping up like this.