Big O Tires

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I just ordered some new tires with Big O and I'm having them put on Monday. I know there have been tire threads in the past but I didn't want to go back read through all of them.

Anyone have an opinion of Big O. Their prices seemed decent.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
I just ordered some new tires with Big O and I'm having them put on Monday. I know there have been tire threads in the past but I didn't want to go back read through all of them.

Anyone have an opinion of Big O. Their prices seemed decent.

I don't know about quality but if they're Big O tires make sure their fully inflated as to maximize your gas mileage.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I don't know about quality but if they're Big O tires make sure their fully inflated as to maximize your gas mileage.

I bought a set of Kumho tires to replace my worn Kumho tires. I am more concerned with how the service is.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Never bought tires, but had my truck serviced there several times.

Friendly. Not much I can say otherwise. Presumably took the old oil out, but new stuff in.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006

Maybe my mind is in the gutter, but something just doesn't sound quite right about that statement! :eek:

CyBride

Nov 10, 2007
I love, love, love Big O Tires. As a woman's standpoint, I never feel taken advantage of there, and they are always courteous. Prices are competitive, and I bought 4 new tires there on my old car, and they were great. I go to them for all that I can. They used to have a Ladies Day on Tuesdays for a discount oil change, free tire rotation, and a $5 target gift card. Best. Day. Ever. They would throw in free windshield wipers every so often too!

Love them!

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
If you have a Costco or Sam's membership there is never a reason to ever go anywhere else for tires!

CyPlainsDrifter

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 19, 2006
Big O has great service IMO and their Big-O brand tires are top notch, although I see you're not buying their brand. I would be surprised if you have any trouble with their service.

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
I've gone to the one in Urbandale several times and they've been great. Reasonable prices and they don't try to stick you with unnecessary work. The treads on our minivan were getting low and I wanted to get new tires before a big vacation trip. They talked me out of it as they thought I had some more wear left. That left a lasting impression.