Big Monday: OU @ KU 8 pm ESPN

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
Did they ever award OU that point when they called that 3 a 2?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Within 10 at half. Hopefully Boomer can sneak this out. (Hey it doesn't cost any thing to hope)

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Honestly don’t remember the last time KU blew out a Big 12 team at Allen Fieldhouse. What an embarrassing performance from OU.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
OU is done for the year. Will be interesting to see where mostly losses gets them at the end of the year. They will lose at home to KSU next. Weber owns Kruger. Would love to get a win in Norman March 2nd.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
gxrfWrE.gif

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Count me in as convinced OU may be better without Young at this point. At a minimum, reduce his shots and run him off some screens.

They struggled last year, but you could see the talent in guys like Odomes, McGusty, Doolittle, McNeese. They returned everyone but Jordan Woodard, who if memory serves me correct, was hurt a lot of the year. They had a good core to build on, but those dudes have basically all forefeited a year of growth watching Young hoist 30 footers.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Count me in as convinced OU may be better without Young at this point. At a minimum, reduce his shots and run him off some screens.

They struggled last year, but you could see the talent in guys like Odomes, McGusty, Doolittle, McNeese. They returned everyone but Jordan Woodard, who if memory serves me correct, was hurt a lot of the year. They had a good core to build on, but those dudes have basically all forefeited a year of growth watching Young hoist 30 footers.

I was nearly tared and feathered earlier this year when I suggested the same thing, and also when I suggested that by the end of the season, Trae would likely not be the Player of the Year because teams will adjust to him over time and his youth will show.

• Winner
Reactions: surly

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

I believe Woodard tore his ACL in Ames last year?

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I was nearly tared and feathered earlier this year when I suggested the same thing, and also when I suggested that by the end of the season, Trae would likely not be the Player of the Year because teams will adjust to him over time and his youth will show.
It waz CyTwins who spazzed out on anyone who questioned anything about Young. It's what he does.

As I stated more than a month ago, Young's turnovers and terrible shor selection are going to cause this team some problems. OU is now coming back down to what people thought they'd be preseason, a bubble team with a talented but young PG and little around him.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Also remember that if KU had just taken Doke out of the game at OU they would be sitting at only 5 conference wins right now.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Also remember that if KU had just taken Doke out of the game at OU they would be sitting at only 5 conference wins right now.
And KU might be in sole possession of 1st place.

Texas Tech @ Okie State on Wednesday. It will be very interesting to see if Tech can handle the pressure, especially with Keenan Evans day to day with a toe problem.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
It waz CyTwins who spazzed out on anyone who questioned anything about Young. It's what he does.

As I stated more than a month ago, Young's turnovers and terrible shor selection are going to cause this team some problems. OU is now coming back down to what people thought they'd be preseason, a bubble team with a talented but young PG and little around him.

I dont even have to look at who disagreed with that. He pretty much went through and disagreed with every post I made in the game thread from WVU/KU on Saturday. Im still waiting for his game breakdown from Saturday night to determine what fouls the refs should of called against KU, and which fouls they should not have called against WVU. Maybe I should directly call him out like he does in every Hawk thread when he doesn't get a response on something in ample time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron