Big Brother 23

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Normally in big brother they give the person a heads up obviously this was a true blindside which was a nice change.

I hope X wins the final hoh because if this season ends with a Derek Azah final 2 I'm done with this show.

Reactions: Drew0311

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
X takes DF
Azah takes DF
DF takes ? Now I Doubt he wins the last two comps, but he should take Azah but some posts I’ve seen makes me think he takes X?

He should just pull a Tyler from 20 and not win so he doesn’t have to choose since both people will take him. Hasn’t won a comp all year anyway.

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
Xavier talks about wanting to be a role model and a mentor for his young nephew. Kyland threw it in his place because X went against their final 2 deal (hey Kyland this is Big Brother and the name of the game).

Ah I remember X talking about that now. Guess I thought it was deeper than that.

Very BS move by Kyland. Glad he's in jury now,

Thanks for the info @isufbcurt

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
X takes DF
Azah takes DF
DF takes ? Now I Doubt he wins the last two comps, but he should take Azah but some posts I’ve seen makes me think he takes X?

He should just pull a Tyler from 20 and not win so he doesn’t have to choose since both people will take him. Hasn’t won a comp all year anyway.

But if you remember the scene between DF and Azah he's been carrying her and he's the mastermind behind the cookout. LoL

Guy is a legend in his own head.

Last edited:

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Xavier won Part 1, Azah Part 2. Takes a lot of talent to try in every comp and not win one all season, but still think you’re a good player.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Sounds like Azah is actually going to take Xavier over big D. No idea why and is really dumb but would be kind of funny if she wins so he doesn’t end up with any money.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Just got caught up on the eviction. Pretty dousche move by Kyland to bring up the nephew.

I just caught up and that really sucked. I liked that guy all season and then he does that. I hope when they show him getting kicked out in the jury house, they show the rest of the jury that nonsense.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I just caught up and that really sucked. I liked that guy all season and then he does that. I hope when they show him getting kicked out in the jury house, they show the rest of the jury that nonsense.

He's been a complete dickhead on the feeds all year. He really really loves himself. He thinks he's good enough he'll get called back for an all star season.

Essentially he's mad at X for not playing with honor...aka playing self interested. X certainly isn't a good player, but at least he's not a low-class assclown.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
He's been a complete dickhead on the feeds all year. He really really loves himself. He thinks he's good enough he'll get called back for an all star season.

Essentially he's mad at X for not playing with honor...aka playing self interested. X certainly isn't a good player, but at least he's not a low-class assclown.

Yeah I don't watch the feeds. It seems like they have gave quite a few members of the Cookout a very favorable edit this season. I really like Xavier. Hope he is what they show on CBS and not a dickhead.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Yeah I don't watch the feeds. It seems like they have gave quite a few members of the Cookout a very favorable edit this season. I really like Xavier. Hope he is what they show on CBS and not a dickhead.

X is a pretty good guy overall. He did have one week where he whined for 7 days straight about how he threw challenges but Tiffany wouldn't (when she was in a stalemate with Kyland instead of both dropping for Azah as was preplanned). Other than that, he's been a good guy.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Predictions?

I say X wins part 3 and takes DF

Wins 7-2 with Brittini and bitter Kyland being the 2. Actually think he wins 7-2 no matter who Xavier sits next too.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Whoever wins part 3 is taking Big D.

I'll need to review old seasons, but Big D is easily in the top 5 for worst players of all time.

Azah has been shown to be horrible at directions on some of these quiz comps. One time she just stopped after getting one wrong. She's been studying, but I think X wins part 3 and wins the game. I can't wait for how salty Kyland will be.

CloneB

Jun 7, 2014
Predictions?

I say X wins part 3 and takes DF

Wins 7-2 with Brittini and bitter Kyland being the 2. Actually think he wins 7-2 no matter who Xavier sits next too.
Agree with your prediction but will say it’s 8-1 with Brittini voting for whichever of her teammates is in Final 2 as the sole non-X vote.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Whoever wins part 3 is taking Big D.

I'll need to review old seasons, but Big D is easily in the top 5 for worst players of all time.

Azah has been shown to be horrible at directions on some of these quiz comps. One time she just stopped after getting one wrong. She's been studying, but I think X wins part 3 and wins the game. I can't wait for how salty Kyland will be.

as of yesterday she was taking Xavier. Derek was having a meltdown for the previous 48 hours. Did something change?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I’m almost hoping Azah wins this season so we can be done with the race and 1st black stuff. Next year someone will be trying to be the first black women. I just want the game to get back to the way it was .

• Dumb
Reactions: isufbcurt

Primetime26

Sep 7, 2012
season was really bad. Xavier made everyone look stupid. live feeds were not needed to see that coming.

any guesses on celebs for the next season? i've never watched a celeb season, but i can't imagine all of them are fully committed.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
season was really bad. Xavier made everyone look stupid. live feeds were not needed to see that coming.

any guesses on celebs for the next season? i've never watched a celeb season, but i can't imagine all of them are fully committed.

With celebrity big brother it's usually a bunch a d list celebrities looking to become relevant again.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron