Big 12 Keeps getting tougher

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
One difference for Baylor being that when the crap hits the fan, they don't have the "skills" to make things go away like KU does...

We don't either....I still miss Larry :sad:

baylrballa

Feb 3, 2007
League City
Baylrballa.....

what is up with your picture. Am I missing something..The state is looking pretty jacked up in your picture.

Republic of Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baylor was not chartered by the state of Texas, but by the Republic of Texas in 1845. The picture came from an idea on a helmet thread a while back.

texas-map-1846-1500.jpg

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
If the kid is the #1 recruit and is better than Derrick Rose then he will only play 1 year at BU, hard to build a team with 1 year players.

Ask K-state fans what having top 5 recruits get you. One year of good BB and a uncertin future.

baylrballa

Feb 3, 2007
League City
If the kid is the #1 recruit and is better than Derrick Rose then he will only play 1 year at BU, hard to build a team with 1 year players.

next year's team will have 5* Dunn, 4*s Jones and Acy who will be freshman this year, 5* Jefferson who is committed for 09, plus Wall.

I hate to jump to any conclusions, but adding Wall will put us to an elite team.

The team is already built, we just need to capitolize on the talent that we already have for it to be sustainable.

Madclone1

Oct 21, 2007
No matter how much you paint up the pig . . it is still a pig. But Waco and Baylor still drink Dr. Pepper . . at least they've got that right. lol