Big 12 / Big East Future Series being discussed

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
D

Deleted member 8507

Hope we don’t end up with DePaul. Would rather have Georgetown over them even.
I hope we get Xavier or Marquette most seasons as that is whom we seem to go head to head against in recruiting the most.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I’m hoping XU and Butler as well. Next two for me would be Georgetown and St. John’s

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I hope we get Xavier or Marquette most seasons as that is whom we seem to go head to head against in recruiting the most.
I would too, but Marquette is out for next year. Obviously Xavier and Butler are top 2 choices of what could be possible.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I like the B12-BE series idea. Having that and Big 12-SEC can boost SOS without trying to schedule a home/home or one-off neutral with a major conference team on individuaal basis.

It's about 99% KU and Nova will play in the inaugural matchups. I assume most of the others will have a lot to do w/ pecking order in each conference this season, overall and league standings. Texas probably will land a high-end opponent, cuz that's how it goes.