Bielema to Arkansas

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Not really. It's Wisconsin. Any openings are crammed full of bratwurst and cheese curds within minutes. Nothing to be scared of. That's just the way they eat.

When stated this way, I am officially putting my name into the Wisconsin coaching search. There will be a line in my contract stating that I get 10 pounds of every whitetail shot in the state for deer sticks.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
When stated this way, I am officially putting my name into the Wisconsin coaching search. There will be a line in my contract stating that I get 10 pounds of every whitetail shot in the state for deer sticks.

yeah, come to think of it, that does sound pretty good. Better polish up my resume.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Same here. Gotta laugh out loud. True or not.

lot of UW grads here - one even got engaged at the first of this series of Rose Bowls. After they and the Packers lost last year, I think half the office was anti-depression meds. There are some serious fans here.

And I'm just over in my corner like yay, go ISU!

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
I take it he won't coach in the Rose Bowl? Wow, this is a shocker. How / where does Arkansas get this kind of money - and how does their Athletic Budget compare with ours?

believe it's around $70 million. Lots of old money in the program, plus it has the entire state behind it. Jerry Jones as well, SEC money, etc. They are building new practice facilities as well to keep up with other athletic programs.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Like early Christmas. Watch Wisconsin pound Nebraska then get the rug pulled out from under them. :wink:

yeah someone (very nice person) came over to ask if I'd heard the news and I'm all polite about it, but inside I'm like yeah, I don't care and I was kind of hoping they'd lose the Rose Bowl again. Just because their conference is so terrible this year.

Reactions: IsUaClone2

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
yeah someone (very nice person) came over to ask if I'd heard the news and I'm all polite about it, but inside I'm like yeah, I don't care and I was kind of hoping they'd lose the Rose Bowl again. Just because their conference is so terrible this year.

Ooooo the correct response was EL OH ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Going to three straight Rose Bowls isn't building anything?

no, it's maintaining. Alvarez built that program and handed him a team that was 10-3 in Barry's last year.

I think he wants to prove he can do it on his own.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
RHOADS TO ARKY STATE BECAUSE THEY ARE JOINING THE BIG 12! I HERD IT FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS BUTCH DAVIS!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron