I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yep. I’ll take 3 for 4 every night though. 6 for 8 on the week now
You had 4 games last night?
Only one you mentioned was Creighton v Marquette, then today you said you won on Rutgers and the NFL last night.
There was only one NFL game last night.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
You had 4 games last night?
Only one you mentioned was Creighton v Marquette, then today you said you won on Rutgers and the NFL last night.
There was only one NFL game last night.
NFL. Ravens and the over and actually took Lamar over 61 yds rushing too. Forgot about that.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
How pathetic are you?

If you have a pair, lets get together and decide how to put some money on the table for everyone to watch and then see how you do. Man i hate cowards.
Well, look to earlier in the year:

You also said at a minimum UNI makes the Sweet 16 and agreed to a charity bet for service animals.
Then you were upset if you won, that I wouldn't pay you.

So we have that.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
How pathetic are you?

If you have a pair, lets get together and decide how to put some money on the table for everyone to watch and then see how you do. Man i hate cowards.
I’m listing my bets each day. How much more transparent does it have to be?

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
How pathetic are you?

Let me know when and where. Then call me a coward then. Got to love the keyboard warriors. I am posting the picks daily. You see them before the games start. I don’t understand why that’s so damn hard to understand

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Let me know when and where. Then call me a coward then. Got to love the keyboard warriors. I am posting the picks daily. You see them before the games start. I don’t understand why that’s so damn hard to understand
Don't make me share your PM again

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Because you’re a passive prick.