Best win for ALL B10 Teams

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Will hawkeyemashup please find your neighbor's cat and **** it so you can relax and leave us alone? We get it, you have a small pecker and no life, so you live vicariously through a fan base that doesn't like you. If you need me to, I can buy you some beer and get you a hooker this weekend.

• Funny
Reactions: StratCY

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Sagarin doesn't use bogus rankings from sites that aren't credible like Massey does plus you've already admitted Massey isn't accurate

You didn’t answer the question. What about the mythology make Sagarin any different or better than others?

I love that you want to discredits Massey, because it shows the Big12 is bad. You don’t care that Massey has ISU right where they should be.

You outrage a Clone fan if you question the all moghty Big12

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Will hawkeyemashup please find your neighbor's cat and **** it so you can relax and leave us alone? We get it, you have a small pecker and no life, so you live vicariously through a fan base that doesn't like you. If you need me to, I can buy you some beer and get you a hooker this weekend.

I can’t leave. @CyTwins keepa asking me questions, everyone quotes me and wants answers. I can’t disappoint my fans.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You didn’t answer the question. What about the mythology make Sagarin any different or better than others?

I love that you want to discredits Massey, because it shows the Big12 is bad. You don’t care that Massey has ISU right where they should be.

You outrage a Clone fan if you question the all moghty Big12

I just like Sagarin. Personal preference. You're the one discrediting Massey not me, you've already said it's wrong

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I just like Sagarin. Personal preference. You're the one discrediting Massey not me, you've already said it's wrong

I haven’t discredited Massey, it is the only composite to have a real view of things rather than cherry picking. Sagarin is horrible, do you use it for BB? I mean his metric is really bad, and his BB metric proves that.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I haven’t discredited Massey, it is the only composite to have a real view of things rather than cherry picking. Sagarin is horrible, do you use it for BB? I mean his metric is really bad, and his BB metric proves that.

You said Iowa was better than Iowa State even though Massey says Iowa State is better. That's the definition of disagreeing with it.

I don't use Sagarin for basketball

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You said Iowa was better than Iowa State even though Massey says Iowa State is better. That's the definition of disagreeing with it.

I don't use Sagarin for basketball

You don’t use Sagarin because it sucks, so you have discredited him, plus you discredited Sagarin by saying Auburn is #19 when Sagarin has them at #10.

Double whammy Triggered!

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I think there are much better metrics for basketball like KenPom and RPI. I don't know what else is out there that is good for football besides AP and Sagarin

You think RPI is much better than Sagarin for basketball?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I think there are much better metrics for basketball like KenPom and RPI. I don't know what else is out there that is good for football besides AP and Sagarin

You didn’t even know here was another football metric out there, I had to explain Massey to you. Being uneducated doesn’t make a metric good. If you can’t do BB right, that shows how crappy your metrics are.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You didn’t even know here was another football metric out there, I had to explain Massey to you. Being uneducated doesn’t make a metric good. If you can’t do BB right, that shows how crappy your metrics are.

I've known Massey for a long time and know it's not a credible source of information

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
giphy.gif

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I am glad to take you up on that offer :)

Help Support Us

Become a patron