Best Method to buy tickets?

SheldahlClone

Sep 16, 2011
Polk City, IA
If the athletic department could tell me where my seats were prior to taking my money, I’d go through them but being as they do not, will most likely be buying elsewhere.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
So, our group of 8 going to the bowl bought tickets through ISU as soon as possible when they were offered. However, non of us are donors (I know, shame). With ISU selling out of it's allotment, is there a chance that they come back and tell us we don't get tickets?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
So, our group of 8 going to the bowl bought tickets through ISU as soon as possible when they were offered. However, non of us are donors (I know, shame). With ISU selling out of it's allotment, is there a chance that they come back and tell us we don't get tickets?

I'm guessing they will just get you tickets in the ISU section. You are likely included in the allotment since I doubt the entire allotment was purchased by donors.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The deadline for Cyclone Club donors to place orders and benefit from their donation level and priority points is 5pm tonight. If they do, does it bump someone who placed an order but isn't a donor? I doubt it. I suspect that they built in a cushion or will find a way to take care of the orders they have received before the announcement of being sold out.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I'm guessing they will just get you tickets in the ISU section. You are likely included in the allotment since I doubt the entire allotment was purchased by donors.

The deadline for Cyclone Club donors to place orders and benefit from their donation level and priority points is 5pm tonight. If they do, does it bump someone who placed an order but isn't a donor? I doubt it. I suspect that they built in a cushion or will find a way to take care of the orders they have received before the announcement of being sold out.

Our group member who made the purchase called the ticket office this morning to inquire about this, and they could make him no promises...

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
The worst part about this is even if we get bumped out of the allotment, we still won't know about it until sometime next week.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
ALERT: The Liberty Bowl is not completely sold out. I just called this number and they offered me tickets in Section 110 Row 48 for $75 each. She said there are 15 in that section and scattered ones elsewhere.

901/795-7700

Call now, thank me later.

Help Support Us

Become a patron