Beavis and Butthead do the Universe

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
BUTTHEAD: "Uh, you want us to do a guy? Huh huh. No way."

BEAVIS: "Umm, I don't know, Butthead, that is a lot of money. Maybe if we close our eyes and pretend he's a chick..."

WACK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: CYCLNST8

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Anybody caught the new episodes yet? They released 2 today and we’re getting 1 a week for a while. The first one they went to an escape room and “escaped” then Beavis has a conversation with fire. Pretty funny I thought.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Anybody caught the new episodes yet? They released 2 today and we’re getting 1 a week for a while. The first one they went to an escape room and “escaped” then Beavis has a conversation with fire. Pretty funny I thought.
MTV still?

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Wait until get a few weeks into Yellowstones season also. I think that is on that also.

I don’t think Yellowstone is on Paramount+, or at least it wasn’t. I got into it after the 4th season was released and I had to wait for them to be recorded on youtubetv. You had to watch on the paramount channel.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I watched about the first 7 episodes of that a few years ago and honestly I can’t stand that show. The writing is days of our lives level bad.
I tried to get into it too because of all the people who are obsessed with it and I just couldn't.
My wife and I watched all of Breaking Bad and decided we didn't like it. I have a hard time enjoying a show where I end up hating all of the characters. Yellowstone reminded me of that. Gave up around the 2nd season.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
My wife and I watched all of Breaking Bad and decided we didn't like it. I have a hard time enjoying a show where I end up hating all of the characters. Yellowstone reminded me of that. Gave up around the 2nd season.
Everyone raves about Succession, but also says there isn’t a single character you can root for. I’ve never watched it for that reason.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines

I think it caught me by surprise by how funny it was. The YouTube/TikTok and Country music video roasts were hilarious but the actual episodes were pretty great as well.

Reactions: cyfanatic