Baylor plays Nebraska in San Antonio

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
Well let's see if their fans show up, like they were claiming they would if the B12 tourney was further south. Only a 4 hour drive from the Dallas metro area to San Antonio. Cut that down to about 2 hours if you actually live in Waco!

Time to prove everybody wrong Baylor fans!

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Baylor...you ****** and moaned and groaned about our crowd not having to go as far as your crowd...and that if it were held in Dallas, you'd have more fans...okay Bears...prove it. Time to put up or shut up. Personally, I don't think you'd have more fans if it were held in Baylor itself. But we'll see.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
friends of mine from Omaha had already planned an NCAA trip to San Antonio, just for kicks...one is a Creighton fan, one a Neb fan, and another is an ISU fan...they lucked out. They'd be going there even if none of the teams were playing there. What luck!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Baylor...you ****** and moaned and groaned about our crowd not having to go as far as your crowd...and that if it were held in Dallas, you'd have more fans...okay Bears...prove it. Time to put up or shut up. Personally, I don't think you'd have more fans if it were held in Baylor itself. But we'll see.

If there are not at least 18k Baylor fans at their game, they're officially my new second most hated team behind KU. What luck how often they get to play NCAA games at home.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
It has only been a few years and some of you may have forgotten how utterly insufferable Cornhusker fans are. Different that KU fans.....not as loathsome, more annoying. The Big Red fans I know already chalking up a win against Baylor. I hope Baylor brings the thunder.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Baylor should whip NU. Weaker team, in a weaker conference, close location, and a team that has never own an NCAA game.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
We counted yesterday in KC. Outside the game, I saw 13 people wearing Baylor gear. No one will show up for Baylor in SA.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

No kidding. Baylor gets all the luck. First they get to the elite 8 twice by facing nobody. Now they get an easy early path by getting 2 games at home to start the tournament.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
The thing about Creighton is they have several outside shooters. I think Doug will be the zone-breaker at the high post. I'm assuming that Daddy McD will use Fred's game plan with Doug playing the part of Georges.

I haven't watched kNU play this year more than a few minutes, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Scott Drew has enough timeouts for this one.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
friends of mine from Omaha had already planned an NCAA trip to San Antonio, just for kicks...one is a Creighton fan, one a Neb fan, and another is an ISU fan...they lucked out. They'd be going there even if none of the teams were playing there. What luck!
The only thing that will hurt Creighton is that there was a pretty good sized chunk of Creighton fans that did a basketball vacation to see them play in the Big East tourney in New York City. Odds are that none of those folks are ponying up for another road trip. I know a dozen people here at work that went to the Big East tourney. None are going to San Antonio.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
No kidding. Baylor gets all the luck. First they get to the elite 8 twice by facing nobody. Now they get an easy early path by getting 2 games at home to start the tournament.
Baylor isn't going to beat Creighton, no matter where they play it. Baylor's silly zone will leave guys open on the perimeter and Creighton will drop 15 threes on them before Drew thinks about switching defenses. Look for Ethan Wragge to have a good day as well as McBuckets. Can't guard them both tight.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron