Baylor is Likely Going to be Playing in the Big 12 Title Game and That Makes Me Want to Vomit

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
That's it. That's the thread.

Ok I lied, it's not. Really hate seeing a program fresh off rape charges that's now lead by a new ******* who's players came into Jack Trice and started picking fights last year because they were mad they lost get anything good, especially a **** ton of wins in games they should have lost. Hope CMC cuts the cords to their heaters when they have to come up here next year in December.

TLDR
**** Baylor

Last edited:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It's pretty gross...and even worse how they eek out these wins vs. marginal teams.

I wish ISU wasn't so up and down.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Baylor’s football team is now top 10 and playing in a Big 12 title game most likely.
Men’s B-ball is top 25

Women’s B-ball is top 5
Women’s Vball is top 5

why do good things happen to bad people?

Because this is real life and not some Disney story.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
It's pretty gross...and even worse how they eek out these wins vs. marginal teams.

I wish ISU wasn't so up and down.

If you want to be as good as baylor er rapeu....then your going to have to get TEXAS TALENT.....because without it you are just going to come in middle of the conference.....This league is all about who gets the best texas high school talent...and right now thats OU.....

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If you want to be as good as baylor er rapeu....then your going to have to get TEXAS TALENT.....because without it you are just going to come in middle of the conference.....This league is all about who gets the best texas high school talent...and right now thats OU.....

No, you just have to play better.

Baylor's not that good.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
The difference between ISU and Baylor is that Baylor is getting the breaks, making the plays and they do not turn the ball over and they take it away.
They caught a break in the TT game when they fumbled the snap and TT recovered, but the official had blown the play dead for an illegal snap by the center in overtime. Yesterday the kid hit a 52 yard field goal to tie it up with 30 seconds on the clock. He hit a 47 yard FG against us to win it.

Purdy does not fumble the ball at the goal line, we beat Iowa, yesterday we had 2 sure pick 6's that we just dropped.

Sometimes a team gets on a roll, and start playing better than their talent says they should, they get the breaks, and they start to believe in themselves. This year two of those teams are Baylor and Minnesota.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Help Support Us

Become a patron