Baylor had 15 people rush

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Swing and a miss.

There's lots of butt hurt on this board, but this is just good ol' Baylor bashing. It would have happened regardless of their opponent.
Don't worry about him. He's a troll. Just look at this short posting history.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Bahahahaha except for the money why do recruits ^^go there?

I actually really hope those good recruits are getting paid at Baylor. Because if they are not I feel sorry for them.

Hopefully soon they will understand there are much better places to go, like CFH and ia st.

Could you imagine how awesome Isiah Austin would be in Fred's system. A 7 footer who rebounds, plays defense, and can stretch the floor with 3 point shooting.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I see the promo for "Come see RG3 today!" just didn't work out like they wanted. Shoot, he probably had an autograph session that lasted all of 5 minutes with of the 15 people that were there.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I always wonder how Baylor makes it financially. They must have some deep pockets somewhere, because they do not draw well for anything, except woman's BB.

Do they even draw for WBB? It would seem that their games would not be very fun to watch unless you want to see the same non-competitive beat down every game. Are their games every exciting?

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Baylor beats Kansas 4 - YouTube

I didn't look very long - there may be a better one out there.
I'm almost embarrassed for them. Without being sarcastic, there might be 30-40 students on the court. 2-3 of them are jumping up and down in excitement. 5-6 of them are waving for more people to come onto the court. And the rest of them are just standing there not knowing what to do and immediately regretting their decision because they look stupid.

If I were a Baylor player, I'd be embarrassed at the lack of support and excitement. Actually, I'd be embarrassed to be a Baylor athlete in general.

Help Support Us

Become a patron