Baylor getting new FB Uniforms

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Heck of a lot better than this monstrosity...

Actually those would be sweet if the word "STATE" was just normal size IMO.

These are alternates, not the normal uniform. At least they are the school colors pretty much, unlike our alternates.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Baylor just did what we should have done, that's all. A helmet, jersey, and pant in both of your school colors, and in all white as well.

I don't care for the all yellow, but at least with the yellow helmet and pant they will be able to have some cool combos IMO.

Instead we have to try to mix black in with our colors somehow, which just doesn't work. Our black helmet, with cardinal jersey and cardinal pant was just not a good look at all.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Baylor just did what we should have done, that's all. A helmet, jersey, and pant in both of your school colors, and in all white as well.

I don't care for the all yellow, but at least with the yellow helmet and pant they will be able to have some cool combos IMO.

Instead we have to try to mix black in with our colors somehow, which just doesn't work. Our black helmet, with cardinal jersey and cardinal pant was just not a good look at all.

Teams are jumping off the black bandwagon just as we're jumping on.

Typical Iowans -- always behind the trends on such things...

KYLE
It's this place called Des Moines. It's
like, lost in time, see? Everybody
looks like you do. Fashion is two years
behind, Technology is two years behind,
fads, are two years behind, just like
you.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com

The all-black serves its purpose (even if I wouldn't "gone there" with black), but trying to blend it with the white & cardinal options we have doesn't mesh well. At this point, it's either/or to me.

Making it work together would require another alternate jersey, and possibly additional helmet, with cardinal but no gold in it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron