Baylor fans on ISU vs. Baylor game saturday

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
As far as our defense, I don't really know about UNLV (bad all around), but both Iowa and UNI talked up about how good their run games were, Iowa especially with Goodson. He has had 100+yard games against those not named Cyclones so far. We held him to 2.6 ypc and only 55 yards, never broke a long run. I'd put our run defense up there against anybody.
We have the best run defense in the country

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I've explained before that it's abhorrent we have stopped teaching cursive to youngsters. This is my method of protest. Standard font is boring.

il_794xN.2616154482_847p.jpg

• Dumb
Reactions: NWICY and VeloClone

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Remember Troy Davis running successfully over everyone? Well when Texas A&M showed up, that all ended that day.
Point is, Baylor isn't running all over us today.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
What color? Grey?

I read Lord of the Rings pretty heavily as a young kid and some of “our” spellings seem flat out wrong to me because of it.

It’s hard fir me to type “gray” but not “color”. There was an incredible SNL skit a few years back about “colour”.

psychlones

Jun 13, 2006
Ames, IA
I read Lord of the Rings pretty heavily as a young kid and some of “our” spellings seem flat out wrong to me because of it.

It’s hard fir me to type “gray” but not “color”. There was an incredible SNL skit a few years back about “colour”.

This one?

Reactions: HFCS

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
If X and Charlie are on the left side, Brock will look left every time.

Poor Chase. and the other wide receiver on the right.

They will never be looked at or targeted.

If Breece swings out, the ball is going to him.

Even Big 12 conference defences will eventually figure that out.

I wish that were true. But it's not.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Baylor fan. I come in peace.

One thing about the SicEm365 web site is that most of the real fan action happens on the Premium Insider forum behind the paywall. The free side of things has a lot fewer posters. So, for example, there have been 1,245,269 posts on the insider side of things compared to 352,180 posts on the football board y'all are seeing. All that to say, take what you see on the free board with a grain of salt.

Most Baylor fans are looking at this game pretty much the same way Iowa State fans are - this will be a true test of the team and will likely tell us a whole lot about how the rest of the season unfolds. We feel confident about what we have seen from the team but we realize that our first three opponents have been, well, let's say . . . lacking. Having said that, we've crapped the bed against inferior teams in the past, so we have hope that there's substance behind what we've seen.

I expect a hard-fought game. For those of you coming down to Waco, stop by the SicEm265 tailgate site and say Hey!
Serious question….is Joanna Gaines as hot in person as she is on TV?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron