Baylor fans congrats and wish you guys luck

OldBear83

Mar 25, 2014
A lot of Baylor fans were excited to see Iowa State rally and come back against North Carolina. The same stamina and focus that won the Big XII Tournament showed up again.

A lot of Baylor fans are impressed with the Cyclones and hope you get to Dallas. Also hope we see you there!

Congrats and good luck!

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Great post and I have to admit, grudgingly, that I have become somewhat of a Baylor fan through the past several weeks. I have had a very hard time with Baylor fans living here in Texas. But I've softened up a bit and have enjoyed watching Baylor's fight, and Scott Drew showing such amazing humility. Drew is an amazing ambassador for your school! Good luck on your tourny run!

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
A lot of Baylor fans were excited to see Iowa State rally and come back against North Carolina. The same stamina and focus that won the Big XII Tournament showed up again.

A lot of Baylor fans are impressed with the Cyclones and hope you get to Dallas. Also hope we see you there!

Congrats and good luck!
Thanks! Other than your coach, I've got nothing against Baylor. Good lucky against Wisconsin!

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Iowa State vs. Baylor in the National Championship. Yes, please.

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
Scott Drew is fantastic. Not sure why you'd say that.

Agreed, hes becoming a much better in-game coach, can obviously recruit, and seems to be as classy as they come. I love how our fans cheered for the Bears when they were walking back into the hotel after the B12 championship game, and how Drew popped his head into our locker room to congratulate us after beating UNC. Baylor is quickly becoming my 2nd favorite B12 team.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
Good luck as well. Had a great visit with some Baylor fans sitting behind me in San Antonio on Sunday. As two schools who do more with less, we've developed an appreciation for what each has been able to accomplish.

swiclone83

Mar 20, 2014
ive never cheered for baylor so hard than I did in that creighton game. Living near omaha, ive found the only thing more annoying than a husker fan is a husker fan with a creighton tshirt on.

ThurgoodMarshal

Jul 18, 2011
Ankeny, IA
Appreciate it OldBear! Baylor is probably becoming my favorite school in the big 12 (besides ISU, obviously) and I've been rooting for them since the start of the big dance. Even my opinion on Scott Drew has changed quite a bit this past season (although I don't think I'll ever quit making jokes about his time-out usage). Best of luck this post season and maybe we can meet again in Dallas.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006

Congrats and good luck!

Thanks, and the Bears sure represented the Big 12 well with that beatdown on Creighton. It's just us two carrying the conference torch now and let's meet in Dallas. Good luck against those Badgers.

ThurgoodMarshal

Jul 18, 2011
Ankeny, IA
ive never cheered for baylor so hard than I did in that creighton game. Living near omaha, ive found the only thing more annoying than a husker fan is a husker fan with a creighton tshirt on.
So much this! It's like a panther-hawk except worse!!I didn't even think that was possible.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
I'm starting to really like Scott Drew, Baylor is fun to watch when they are clicking.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I can cheer Baylor but won't cheer Scott Drew. Or Brady Heslip. Can't stand that creepy little dude :realmad:

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Its Big 12 vs Big 10...that should be a no brainer on who to root for.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Scott Drew has definitely grown on me in the 2nd half of this season. I think Baylor is one of the scarier teams left in the tournament with that zone. Much easier to cheer for Baylor in the dance than it was to try and fake it (for the BIg12's sake) and cheer for Bill Self and KU.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron