Baylor Basketball is gonna be sick this year!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
haha, you guys were one of the few teams we beat in conference last year, also show up to games, your attendance numbers are embarrassing the conference

But our environment is much better this year. You haven't experienced the last few years.
-Baylor

(see attendance for ISU fb game)

JOKE.

GTFO

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
If by sick you mean underacheiving and finishing 4th or 5th in conference, then yes, Baylor is going to be sick. No doubt Drew can cheat...er...I mean recruit, but the guy can't coach himself out of a wet paper bag.

Oh, one more thing. I wouldn't go on to another teams board that beat you by 15 last year with only a handful of scholarship players and brag to them about how good you are going to be.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Whatever games Baylor wins this year will be eventually taken away by the NCAA anyway.

greatshu

Dec 4, 2007
KS
Scott Drew can recruit, but he couldn't mesh all the talents together last year. I still question Baylor's guards. They are stacked up on bigs, but not smalls.

Enginerd

Apr 11, 2006
I think as long as no basketball players murder each other you can chalk it up as a successful season.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
They look like the team that used to lose the Harlem Globetrotters each game. Especially w/ the white kid who has his shorts pulled up over his stomach!

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Is there more trolls in one fan base than there are at Baylor? There's atleast 5 of these morons who post on this board on a regular basis.

Well their fans need something to do in between not attending baylor sporting events.