Basketball Banner

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
I think it would be cool if you put a B-Ball Banner on the Header like you did for Football. I'm already trying to countdown to Basketball season in my head.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I'm working on it but I have to round up all the logos for the different teams. I need to get an idea when people would like the football countdown taken off and the MBB one put up. I don't want to be accused of giving up on the football season too early:) It's really up to the fans on what they would like. I could try and do a split banner but it probably wouldn't look the best. Any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
G

Gusto

Do not remove the football banner until the season is over - no exceptions.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
remove the football banner once it's within 5 days of the 1st bball game. The football season is already over whether anybody wants to admit it or not. The team doesn't even get along with each other. There is about as much chemistry in that club house as there is between Tom Arnold and Roseanne

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I want both. No reason to have one and not the other!

I think it would look great if you put the basketball banner to the top left (where the CF logo is), and moved the CF logo to the top center while leaving the football countdown banner right where it is.

Once football season is over, just have it like it is now with the basketball banner replacing the football one.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron