Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Yes... Bartman should be left alone...

cubs-goat-logo.jpg

I still blame the goat.:jimlad:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
It's about time to let this die. Just look at all the other hands going for the ball just like he was:

bartman.533.jpg

I bet those people thank God every night it was not their life that was ruined. I think any true Cubs fan will blame the team not Bartman for that loss. If Alex Gonzalez fields that ground ball that would have been a double play to get out of the inning we would never have the kind of talk about Bartman that we do now. In fact I feel so bad for this guy I want him to be in the parade when the Cubs finally do win the WS just to show that everyone can finally let this silly grudge go once and for all.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
It's about time to let this die. Just look at all the other hands going for the ball just like he was:

bartman.533.jpg

I bet those people thank God every night it was not their life that was ruined. I think any true Cubs fan will blame the team not Bartman for that loss. If Alex Gonzalez fields that ground ball that would have been a double play to get out of the inning we would never have the kind of talk about Bartman that we do now. In fact I feel so bad for this guy I want him to be in the parade when the Cubs finally do win the WS just to show that everyone can finally let this silly grudge go once and for all.

Too bad the goat is dead.... Maybe they should dig it up... Any of these "silly" curses is stupid.

Plus, hopefully Bartman has great genetics... If your expecting him to be alive the next time the Cubs win a World Series.

egami

May 19, 2009
iowa
Bartman doesn't want an apology or a 60-minute film. All he really wants is to be forgotten.

Let's be real though...that is impossible. Therefore, if I were Bartman, I'd capitalize off it as much as possible.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

bartman.533.jpg

I agree...Gonzalez was dead to me after that missed play. 100% on him. The funny thing about Bartman is the headphones. I assume he is listening to WGN, and at the time Santo was not in the booth, it was Pat and Steve Stone. If anyone was listening, Steve Stone laid into Bartman for interfering with the play.

Help Support Us

Become a patron