Barta Extended!

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
LOL, you said what Iowa was doing was shady. They didn't do anything, you know it and I know it.

When you pick and choose reality the way CyTwins and his followers do it is better to stick to his bone that what Iowa is doing is “disgusting” and “shady”. Totally “disgusting” that Iowa is letting people keep their seats in 2021 even if they don’t purchase them in 2020.

Pollard is doing it the right way he is letting clone fans who choose not to buy tickets in 2020 keep their seats if they come back in 2021.

Somehow in CyTwins mind the schools are handling things in a polar opposite way.

YIKES

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So, did Barta say that Iowa fans will be able to skip their tickets this year and then have their same seats next year no question?

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
So, did Barta say that Iowa fans will be able to skip their tickets this year and then have their same seats next year no question?
Yep. Bloom and CyTwins just can’t grasp how the Iowa season ticket process works.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

No. He said they are at risk to lose their seats if they aren't uncomfortable going this year

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Iowa will let people who had season tickets in 2019 keep their seats in 2021 even if they don’t purchase them in 2020.

isu will let people who had season tickets in 2019 keep their seats in 2021 even if they don’t purchase them in 2020.

According to CyTwins and his merry band of followers one of these approaches is “disgusting” and “shady” and one is to be hailed as wholesome and innovative.

Yikes

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
He finally did the right thing. You could tell he was getting heat about it. Thanks for the link and kudos to Barta for following Pollard on this one

and there it is CyTwins picks and chooses what he heard in the Barta interview. He didn’t copy or follow Pollard in any way shape or form.

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
This was one of the least impressive trolls I've seen on here. Even in a thread about Barta which pretty much means limitless content, this one flopped bad. Lets hope this gets buried until the next time he actually does something stupid.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
This was one of the least impressive trolls I've seen on here. Even in a thread about Barta which pretty much means limitless content, this one flopped bad. Lets hope this gets buried until the next time he actually does something stupid.

Who was trolling? Iowa said you were at risk of losing your seats and caught heat from it because their rival didn't do that so Barta followed Pollard's lead. It wasn't some huge deal but it wasn't a troll

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Not that I've seen but not sure I think he has to. Honestly Iowa fans should be thanking him for tweeting it because it got Barta to follow Pollard on this one

How could Barta be following Pollard’s lead when he did things before Jamie?

Help Support Us

Become a patron