Barta Extended!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Pretty simple, they will release a statement like Pollard did. The information will be pushed out to season ticket holders and fans so they can understand the new policies in place to deal with the issue that COVID has caused.

Outside of ISU I don't know of one other P5 school who has started pushing out its new policies yet. So stop the misinformation about Iowa and and trolling because of the effects of a pandemic. And yeah, trying to call Iowa shady for not having a new policy already (like the vast majority of P5 schools) is trolling and misinformation for sure.

Lol what are you talking about? Pollard said before they released any official statement that you weren't at risk to lose your seats. Iowa's AD told the register they have fielded calls on the subject and if you don't renew you can lose your seats

May 7, 2020
Pretty simple, they will release a statement like Pollard did. The information will be pushed out to season ticket holders and fans so they can understand the new policies in place to deal with the issue that COVID has caused.

Outside of ISU I don't know of one other P5 school who has started pushing out its new policies yet. So stop the misinformation about Iowa and and trolling because of the effects of a pandemic. And yeah, trying to call Iowa shady for not having a new policy already (like the vast majority of P5 schools) is trolling and misinformation for sure.
Once again Jamie is showing he's one of the greatest AD's in the country. Proud to have a guy who isn't afraid to lead the way. Unlike that dirt bag in the eastern part of our state.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
source.gif
Great song

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Lol what are you talking about? Pollard said before they released any official statement that you weren't at risk to lose your seats. Iowa's AD told the register they have fielded calls on the subject and if you don't renew you can lose your seats

They are being responsible like the vast majority of P5 AD's right now and waiting to see what happens. Until you can show me the vast majority of P5 schools and Big10 schools have amended their current policies, this is just a run of the mill everyday troll by you.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They are being responsible like the vast majority of P5 AD's right now and waiting to see what happens. Until you can show me the vast majority of P5 schools and Big10 schools have amended their current policies, this is just a run of the mill everyday troll by you.

That's one way to wave the white flag. I've never heard any other university say you are at risk to losing your seats other than Iowa. They're fielding calls and telling fans that they are at risk for losing their seats if they don't renew this year. Disgusting

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
That's one way to wave the white flag. I've never heard any other university say you are at risk to losing your seats other than Iowa. They're fielding calls and telling fans that they are at risk for losing their seats if they don't renew this year. Disgusting

They were stating what has always been the case, since no policy changes have been implemented yet.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They were stating what has always been the case, since no policy changes have been implemented yet.

Pollard said you weren't at risk for losing your seats if you don't feel comfortable going this year before any policy changes had been implemented

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well he's going to get asked about it today for sure. Does he follow Pollard or continue looking like a scumbag?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Pollard said you weren't at risk for losing your seats if you don't feel comfortable going this year before any policy changes had been implemented

Good for Jamie. How many other P5 AD's have come out and amended their policies as well? None that I know of, but schools will be changing these policies as the season gets closer and it becomes more clear what will and won't be allowed.

Question for you Twins. Does this troll stop if Iowa changes it's policy eventually? Or does the troll morph into Iowa didn't change it's policies fast enough?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Good for Jamie. How many other P5 AD's have come out and amended their policies as well? None that I know of, but schools will be changing these policies as the season gets closer and it becomes more clear what will and won't be allowed.

Question for you Twins. Does this troll stop if Iowa changes it's policy eventually? Or does the troll morph into Iowa didn't change it's policies fast enough?

I've never seen any other AD besides Barta say you're at risk for losing your seats if you don't feel comfortable

Yes if Iowa stops being shady I will stop calling them out for it

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I've never seen any other AD besides Barta say you're at risk for losing your seats if you don't feel comfortable

Yes if Iowa stops being shady I will stop calling them out for it

So every school who hasn't change their policies yet is shady? That is kind of crazy to say.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
What schools have said you're at risk for losing your seats if you don't renew besides Iowa? I haven't heard of any

If a policy has been in place for decades, is it really surprising that the policy is still in effect until it is amended? I'm confused as to your angle here, or course the policy is the policy until it is amended.

Don't worry when Iowa releases their amended policies for this year all your worries for Iowa season ticket holders will be alleviated.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If a policy has been in place for decades, is it really surprising that the policy is still in effect until it is amended? I'm confused as to your angle here, or course the policy is the policy until it is amended.

Don't worry when Iowa releases their amended policies for this year all your worries for Iowa season ticket holders will be alleviated.

You think Iowa will update it and not put you at risk for losing your seats?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Like I said, Iowa is planning on a full Kinnick right now, still looking into reduced capacity options.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron