Barta better be polishing the resume.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
You think pointing out that Iowa has better MBB, WBB, Wrestling and Football programs is trolling? It’s not trolling, it’s just a fact. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Football is a better program how? Is the measure of success the amount of racism?

• Dumb
Reactions: Brodie0 and JP4CY

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Football is a better program how? Is the measure of success the amount of racism?

I presume this is just another lame troll attempt - not even an Iowa State fan could genuinely believe that Iowa State has a better football program than Iowa.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I presume this is just another lame troll attempt - not even an Iowa State fan could genuinely believe that Iowa State has a better football program than Iowa.
7th bump @Brodie0
Huh? I believe the vast majority of the stories that the players have shared, aside from a few that I know, or have been told by others who know, are either embellished or flat out made up.
Which stories/people?

I'm gonna keep pounding this question to you.

Reactions: CyTwins

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Campbell has already reached a level Hayden Fry never reached. In 5 years. Beat the Hok God Hayden Fry.

That has to give you an itch to scratch.

Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Right now Iowa State is the better football program. We were better last year and will continue to be better as long as Iowa has Ferentz and Iowa State has Campbell
If we’re talking pure trajectory for at least the next 5 years, Iowa State looks to be the better program in both basketball and football.

Campbell is staying and Kirk is leaving soon. TJ has already assembled a better roster in two months of being the head coach while Fran has to ask a D3 player to come back on scholarship to help him out.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron