BANNED!!!

tamjam

Apr 18, 2008
Pants-free Avenue
A friend of mine got banned from CF a couple of years ago. He told me that wound up cornering one of the moderators (who shall remain nameless) in the men's room at Hilton and got him to let him back on the site. He has since been banned again, both from CF and from my life. I don't need friends like that in my life anymore, trust me. Dark times, people, dark times.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
Danny Mac got a raw deal

so did his brother dave ... :biglaugh:

McCartney.jpg

Last edited:

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
A friend of mine got banned from CF a couple of years ago. He told me that wound up cornering one of the moderators (who shall remain nameless) in the men's room at Hilton and got him to let him back on the site. He has since been banned again, both from CF and from my life. I don't need friends like that in my life anymore, trust me. Dark times, people, dark times.

:eek:

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

-keep.

balken

Apr 14, 2006
  1. Claiming N'Sync is better than NKOTB
  2. Using "TTFN" in any post
  3. More than ten "That's what she said..." posts in any 24-hour period.
  4. Using serif fonts.
  5. The inability to turn any given thread into a discussion about LE.
There are numerous others, but these are the main ones.

I can say from experience 3 is a lie.

Perhaps you enrolled in the average billing program for "That's what she said." In this case, may use any number of "That's what she said" quotes on a given day throughout the year as long as it averages out to fewer than ten per day.

For example, say you had already used 10 in a single day when you come across a post on the MBB offense that stated, "The guards need to take it strong to the hole." Of course, you can't let that one pass, but you have used your daily allotment. With the average billing plan, you may use an extra "That's what she said." Then, the next day, when you are too busy listening to the new Jordon Knight album to logon to CF, your average will once again fall below the 10 per day and you will be back on track.

Reactions: GeronimusClone

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Perhaps you enrolled in the average billing program for "That's what she said." In this case, may use any number of "That's what she said" quotes on a given day throughout the year as long as it averages out to fewer than ten per day.

For example, say you had already used 10 in a single day when you come across a post on the MBB offense that stated, "The guards need to take it strong to the hole." Of course, you can't let that one pass, but you have used your daily allotment. With the average billing plan, you may use an extra "That's what she said." Then, the next day, when you are too busy listening to the new Jordon Knight album to logon to CF, your average will once again fall below the 10 per day and you will be back on track.
your knowledge on me is staggering

Reactions: balken

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

I can tell you for certain this never happened. He may have begged via e-mail, but nobody was cornered in a bathroom. I think he was lying to you.

tamjam

Apr 18, 2008
Pants-free Avenue
I can tell you for certain this never happened. He may have begged via e-mail, but nobody was cornered in a bathroom. I think he was lying to you.

Hey, I was there, so I don't know if he was telling the truth but he did have a lot of key details that made me believe him. Either way, he's gone from my life now.

Reactions: Angie

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Hey, I was there, so I don't know if he was telling the truth but he did have a lot of key details that made me believe him. Either way, he's gone from my life now.

Just as long as he didn't get robbed at gunpoint on the way home, cause, ya know - it would have been his fault, and clearly a message that his priorites need evaluating.

npods

Apr 11, 2006
Space Camp U.S.A
Cornered a mod in the bathroom at Hilton... that just sounds wrong!

Well, obviously you've never cornered anyone before, because if you had, you'd see that this is the proper way. Lesson #1, when cornering someone choose a public place, when cornered individuals tend to become one of two things, a cowering stuttering mess, or a rabid badger (we know that the latter could turn ugly). Lesson #2, make sure that if you corner in the restroom, you do so before they do business, that way their anxious to be left alone and they still have clean hands (in case they choose the rabid badger option). That my friend, is the way to business taken care of.