Eli chooses, Fran loses

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I like their chances with King. Unless Minnesota's hire is able to wow him. Sounds like the Gophers are actually going to do a coaching search so who knows.
IIowa is in a good spot with a recruit and Bock and Eickholt don't have a Crystal Ball in for Iowa? Lol yeah OK

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
IIowa is in a good spot with a recruit and Bock and Eickholt don't have a Crystal Ball in for Iowa? Lol yeah OK
I think he just decided in the last couple weeks that he was going basketball instead of football. Might have been a surprise to a lot of people. He has a pretty impressive offer list for football.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I get it that you guys hate Iowa, but you cannot deny the fact that you were all dead wrong about the players we get and their ability to play ball.
You havent posted in forever, what made ya start again today? Just curious.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think he just decided in the last couple weeks that he was going basketball instead of football. Might have been a surprise to a lot of people. He has a pretty impressive offer list for football.
If Bock or Eickholt have had two weeks to put in a crystal ball and didn't you're out of luck

• Agree
Reactions: Cycl0nepower

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
You havent posted in forever, what made ya start again today? Just curious.
Came over to see what you all were saying about TJ and if their was anything interesting about his staff and hiring. I was bored. saw this post about Ayo and wanted to put my 2 cents in about how he deserves it and is a dang good player. Then saw all the hate and jabs and wanted to insert a little objective opinions. I do not want to bug you all about your season. It was a tough seasons and downfall.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Came over to see what you all were saying about TJ and if their was anything interesting about his staff and hiring. I was bored. saw this post about Ayo and wanted to put my 2 cents in about how he deserves it and is a dang good player. Then saw all the hate and jabs and wanted to insert a little objective opinions. I do not want to bug you all about your season. It was a tough seasons and downfall.
Fair enough. Enjoy March Madness.

ClockHawk69

Mar 18, 2021
Iowa
I think it’s too early to make judgments on Freshman other than Keegan. Kris, Ulis, and Perkins haven’t gotten enough reps to give me an idea of their potential. I think Dubar and Blackwell are going to be solid, the weird off-season definitely messed with their development, and I’m sure it’s the same deal with the Iowa freshman.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
I think it’s too early to make judgments on Freshman other than Keegan. Kris, Ulis, and Perkins haven’t gotten enough reps to give me an idea of their potential. I think Dubar and Blackwell are going to be solid, the weird off-season definitely messed with their development, and I’m sure it’s the same deal with the Iowa freshman.
I’m not high on Blackwell honestly, I see Dubar being solid. Walker and Foster will be pretty good players.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The Big Ten is so soft watching this Oral Roberts game. Maybe one of the Gonzaga guys should have won it over Ayo