Avery Johnson - WTF?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just passing by nba shootaround on espn and Avery Johnson and Jalen Rose are doing playoff predictions. In the East Rose has the Bulls again at 7. Avery says Gordon is too much to overcome and replaces the Bulls with the Sixers who lost their heart and soul in Andre Miller. I have never laughed so much in my life. Avery there is reason you aren't a coach anymore. Salmons and Hinrich are more than capable of replacing Ben "Ball Hog" Gordon.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
The Sixers also got a healthy Elton Brand....

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
The Bulls are a much better team without Gordon. That guy is garbage and caner to an offense that wants to move the ball.

A streaky undersized shooting guard? No thanks

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Just passing by nba shootaround on espn and Avery Johnson and Jalen Rose are doing playoff predictions. In the East Rose has the Bulls again at 7. Avery says Gordon is too much to overcome and replaces the Bulls with the Sixers who lost their heart and soul in Andre Miller. I have never laughed so much in my life. Avery there is reason you aren't a coach anymore. Salmons and Hinrich are more than capable of replacing Ben "Ball Hog" Gordon.

I would be willing to bet a fair sum of money that the Sixers finish ahead of the Bulls. Derek Rose is a great player, but Gordon was the guy when they needed a guy to score. He was the reason they even gave the Celtics a chance. I don't think the Bulls are as good without him as with him.