Auburn football being investigated

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
<tinfoilhat>Jay Jacobs leaking information to NCAA so he can fire Gene with cause?</tinfoilhat>

D

DistrictCyclone

How dumb can they be, doing this after the whole Scam Newton thing?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
[video=youtube;srw3RdiIlrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srw3RdiIlrQ[/video]

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I'm stunned that there could be even the slightest possibility of impropriety at Auburn. It's always been such a clean program. This is simply shocking.

And on top of that, they are in the SEC! This is unbelievable.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Best case scenario here for Eugene.... Auburn gets nailed for major NCAA violations and the Chiz is nailed with a show cause penalty virtually ending his coaching career.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Chizik was asked in late October about a radio report that some of his coaches had been taken off the recruiting trail. He did not confirm or deny the report at the time. "I don't have time for all of that," Chizik said, according to an Auburn transcript of his press conference Oct. 30. "I've got one direct focus: that is my team and my players. That has nothing to do with us winning. Whoever said that has nothing to do with anything, so I am not getting into any of that stuff. I've got one track, and that is our players and our coaches, and trying to get us to the next win, so, all of that stuff, I have no comment on that."

The words of a guilty man.