Athletics Dept donating $1 million to student financial aid

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
"Activity, Services, Building and Recreation: The activity, services & building fee is a mandatory fee that supports a variety of activities and services for all students. It is not based on whether or not a student uses an individual activity or service. This fee provides several benefits such as student admission rates to concerts and athletic events."

Wonder what those athletic events are...

So is that enough proof for you?

If money is going to the AD, the key is that it helps provide the lower ticket rates students pay.
Go ahead and take away the fee, but then start paying parquet ticket prices for men's basketball games.

• Agree
Reactions: Jerms and aauummm

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I know when I read the headline I immediately thought "the AD should be condemned for voluntarily giving money back to the university for education." Then I thought "man I really have to poop."

Sorry, not sure where this was going. Carry on.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I know when I read the headline I immediately thought "the AD should be condemned for voluntarily giving money back to the university for education." Then I thought "man I really have to poop."

Sorry, not sure where this was going. Carry on.

Pooping and CF go hand in hand.

6rZ8g8R.jpg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I had to pay for health fees and never went to student health once. That's how it goes.

• Agree
Reactions: Farnsworth

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron