Arm Wrestling Discussion

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
And that brings me to my next point boys and girls....

Don't. Do. Drugs.

I couldn't agree with you more ISUFan22. Drugs are bad. I get "high" by slamming down the fist of my opponent after a 1 to 2 hour arm wrestling match. I know a guy like you gets "high" by moderating the HECK out of these boards, but again, this is an arm wrestling thread, not a drug thread.

Now, back to the arm wrestling. Last night I challenged and beat a guy at a restaurant I was eating dinner at. After I beat him in front of his family I paid for his dinner bill. He says he has a friend that would be in for arm wrestling me, and I told him that I accept all challenges. So, I gained a friend last night, not too shabby if you ask me.

Out where the world belongs ....

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
stoned.jpg

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
Thumb wrestling is okay, but quite frankly if you need to do that to warm up for an arm wrestling match, you are not going to beat me. There I said it.

Anyway, I had a big weekend. I arm wrestlied Eric Heft, and I crushed him. He was very gracious about his loss though, and I always admire that. There nothing worse than someone putting up a huge stink after I slam their arm down to the table and have it ruin my celebration dance/song. So, kudos to you Mr. Heft. Great announcer, even greater person.