Are you there God? It's me a Twins fan...

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Why can't you let the Twins beat the Yankees?

Well, they were just one run loses and it's not like the Yanks walked all over them today. I was at the game tonight as one of the few Yankee fans there. Nice pace to this game as Pettite and Liriano were both throwing strikes and that kept the game moving right along. Pettite threw 94 pitches and 72 were strikes and Liriano was 72 for 112. No damn three and half hour game like when the Yanks and Sox play.

Note on the new stadium: it ain't no Homer Dome. It takes a poke to get it out!

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
What's really annoying is that we are in every game but then in the 9th, 10th, etc
inning we here *CRACK* ball hit 400 feet. Just hope don't play them in the playoffs.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Well, they were just one run loses and it's not like the Yanks walked all over them today. I was at the game tonight as one of the few Yankee fans there. Nice pace to this game as Pettite and Liriano were both throwing strikes and that kept the game moving right along. Pettite threw 94 pitches and 72 were strikes and Liriano was 72 for 112. No damn three and half hour game like when the Yanks and Sox play.

Note on the new stadium: it ain't no Homer Dome. It takes a poke to get it out!

I don't think you get is Twins fans' frustrations. It's not just this year, but the last several years where the Twins are able to play with the Yanks for 7 or 8 innings, then in the late innings we crumble and lose the game. Not all of them end in 1 run losses, but that's how these games have gone over the last few years - we're good enough to play with the Yankees, but we can't seal the deal. I was hoping Kubel's grand slam exorcised those demons, but apparently not.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Looks like us Twins fans need to start praying yet again.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron